Saturday 3 January 2009

time for music

If you know me a bit you know I can't live without music, I don't have a good ear for it but I just love to listen to it. It soothes me and boosts my spirit - always! And speaking of that I'm oficially starting my new playtlist on this blog - every day I'll add a new song. Some probably you've known already from Scrapownia, but I come along some new music nearly every day so I'll feature my discoveries here. And as I believe lyrics is as important as the melody itself, so I'll try to put up here the lyrics as well.

It's really hard to decide what the first song should be ... but let's just start this off with Ice Cream by Sarah McLachlan - just because I love ice cream and Sarah, and these tunes are simply lovely!

Have a nice day!
a.



Jeśli ktoś zna mnie choć odrobinę to wie dobrze, że choć śpiewać nie potrafię to jednak bez muzyki nie umiem żyć. To moje uzależnienie i codzienny lek na poprawę nastroju, choć jak niektórzy mówią słucham strasznych smętów, ale mnie jakoś nie przygnębiają, wręcz przeciwnie. No więc dziś oficjalnie rozpoczynam tworzenie blogowej playlisty, codziennie, będzie się tu pojawiać nowy utwór. A ponieważ słowa są dla mnie conajmniej tak ważne jak dźwięki, więc też je tu będę umieszczać.

Trudno zdecydować się od czego zacząć ... więc raz, dwa, trzy ... i niech to będzie Sarah Mclachlan ze swoim Ice Cream - to chyba z mojej miłości do lodów ... i kojących dźwięków muzyki Sary.

Miłej soboty!
a.

Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment